Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Like No One Ever Was: Chapter 11 (audio)

Title: Like No One Ever Was
Chapter 11: おひさまとおつきさま かわりばんこにかおだして。。。(The Lady Sun and Lord Moon are always changing faces...)
Series: Pokemon
Summary:   Nature brought the tornado, Team Rocket got them stuck in it, Age caused the building's collapse, and Bad Luck did the rest. But none of them are to blame for electrocuting Ash to the point of brain damage. That's all on Pikachu.


Audio Version: ( "If you're going to throw me away, then just do it already!")

2 comments:

  1. You!
    You now have a 'friendly' stalker. Love the audio version...it made me cry. Excellent job. Seriously though, I need more! Call me a glutton, but I just recently found this, power read through the fanfic, and then proceeded to listen to the audio version. You have a talent that will take you far if you so wish! Thank you for putting so much work and time into this. I truly and deeply appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like the audio version, and I am trying to get it out faster... I underestimated how much time it would take... ^^; But now that I know someone's actually listening, I have new motivation!
    I really appreciate you taking the time to contact me. I'll continue to work hard and try not to test your patience too much!

    ReplyDelete