Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Trek Marathon

So, after watching Star Trek: Into Darkness three times, I decided my bank account needed a break... Surely, I could hold it together until the movie gets into the dollar theatres?
Until then, I decided to re-watch Wrath of Khan.  Except... well, you can't really JUST watch Wrath of Khan. 
...Hence my current Star Trek Marathon...
I'd forgotten that the series takes about six or seven episodes to find it's footing.  Once it does though, it's an unparalleled level of fabulous.  The good episodes are good and the bad episodes are delightful.

What we have learned about the Enterprise?
1.  If Spock's life isn't suffering, then the episode is not over yet.
2.  McCoy is a doctor.  Not a ___, a ___ or a ____.
3.  The fight hasn't really started until Kirk's shirt has been ripped open.
4.  Nobody gives a flying fart about the Prime Directive.
And 5. Uhura deserves a Congressional Medal of Honor for all her years of service on this high-functioning psych ward.

Some people may not like the two newest movies, but I proudly say I loved them, and would like to remind you all that THIS:
 THIS

THIS


 AND THIS

 WERE ALL THINGS THAT HAPPENED.

Please, don't even start with me...

   
Spock finds your criticisms illogical, and will demolish them on sight.
Seen above: Demolishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment